Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Bamboo Rayon
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
Mixed 3-Pack of Black, Navy, and Grey bamboo dress socks. This is your core sock collection but with some serious DeadSoxy upgrades.
Our boardroom dress socks are the most advanced dress sock on the market today. Including a flat toe seam because no one likes seams, an arch support to keep the foot from sliding in the sock, and a deeper heel contour for a sleeker and more secure fit. And the latest version of our patent pending silicone TrueStay™ technology that keeps the socks in place and exactly where you put them on the leg.
Ideal for more formal situations, whether you're at the office, date-night, or dinner with a client our Boardroom dress socks won't let you down. Pair these socks with your dress shoes or nice sneakers for the best experience.
Medium / Regular Fits Shoe Size- Fits Men Size - 8-13- Fits Women Size - 9-14
Dress socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking
All that tech in a luxury dress sock is a cheat code.
What you'll love about these dress socks...
- Bamboo yarn is so incredibly soft, it feels just like cashmere against the skin... so soft, it’s hard to believe it's environmentally-friendly.
- Our seams are sewn by hand. Yes, we pay a human to connect our seams stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- These socks have our patented TrueStay™ technology. This ensures out dress socks won't slip down your leg - ever.
- Our Boardroom dress socks are made on 200N Italian-made Lonati machines. They are hand-down the best in the world. It's a difference that you can feel.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Incredibly soft with a texture similar to cashmere or silk.
Made from environmentally-friendly bamboo on a closed Loop system leaving minimal environmental impact.
Absorbs moisture 300% better than cotton.
Bamboo is known for superior ventilation keeping the foot cool and dry.
Superior moisture absorption and evaporation.
Fantastic shape retention at least 20% better than cotton over the long-term product lifecycle.
- Daniel Clarke