Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Bamboo Rayon
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
This 2-pack of dress socks has you covered from work, to a wedding, to a formal Black-Tie event, and everything in-between. In this bundle we have the Elton, which is a perfect navy solid dress sock, and the Nyx is a jet-black solid dress sock. Everyone knows that navy and black socks are staples in every closet.
Our boardroom line is the most advanced dress sock on the market today and has all the top-of-the-line sock tech. We invented and patent pending our TrueStay™ technology that keeps our socks right where you put them until you take them off. Additionally, both styles are made from premium bamboo yarn that’s so super soft and comfortable you’ll want to wear them to bed…seriously.
Medium / Regular Fits Shoe Size- Fits Men Size - 8-13- Fits Women Size - 9-14
Dress socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking
All that tech in a luxury dress sock is a cheat code.
What you'll love about these dress socks...
- Bamboo yarn is so incredibly soft, it feels just like cashmere against the skin... so soft, it’s hard to believe it's environmentally-friendly.
- Our seams are sewn by hand. Yes, we pay a human to connect our seams stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- These socks have our patented TrueStay™ technology. This ensures out dress socks won't slip down your leg - ever.
- Our Boardroom dress socks are made on 200N Italian-made Lonati machines. They are hand-down the best in the world. It's a difference that you can feel.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Incredibly soft with a texture similar to cashmere or silk.
Made from environmentally-friendly bamboo on a closed Loop system leaving minimal environmental impact.
Absorbs moisture 300% better than cotton.
Bamboo is known for superior ventilation keeping the foot cool and dry.
Superior moisture absorption and evaporation.
Fantastic shape retention at least 20% better than cotton over the long-term product lifecycle.
- Daniel Clarke