Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Combed Cotton
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
Want to do your part to support and help push Ole Miss forward in the NIL era?
Now you can wear your support...
We collaborated with Ole Miss RB1, Quinshon Judkins to co-create a collection of socks that contribute back Ole Miss NIL on every pair sold.
If we all do our part, we can push this program forward... Join us
Coupons DO NOT apply to NIL socks.
The economics won't allow us to provide as much support if we discount these socks.
These College NIL socks Fit Shoe Size:
Regular- Men’s Shoe Size: 9-13- Women’s Shoe Size: 10-14
Our NIL socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking Yarn
These socks are absolutely loaded with features and designed to make sure they're first pick after laundry day.
What you'll love about these NIL socks...
- All of our seams are sewn by hand - stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- Made from super soft and durable combed cotton yarn and built with a bust-proof reinforced toe.
- Our team color dress socks are made on Italian-made Lonati machines. They're hands-down the best in the world and you can feel the difference.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
- Our patented TrueStay™ sock-tech designed to keep your dress socks from slipping down the leg.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Super-soft hand-picked premium yarn that feels amazing on the skin
Cotton is biodegradable and our production is done in a closed-loop environmentally-friendly system.
Cotton is strong, durable, and machine washable yarn that gets softer the more it’s washed.
Superior moisture-wicking, absorption, and evaporation means they stay dry and comfy.
Fantastic shape retention over the long-term product lifecycle.
Cotton is a natural lightweight fiber with excellent breathability.
- Daniel Clarke