Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Bamboo Rayon
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
The Parry is a navy sock with a light blue and white floral detail. Seems like your average floral no-show, right? We added a touch of silver metallic detailing to this sock. This flower pattern truly pops while staying on your foot.
What makes our no-show socks unique to others that are out there is we rebuilt this sock from the ground up with a completely redesigned heel. The redesigned heel is important because we are the only brand on the planet to guarantee our no-show socks won’t slip off the heel. Like ever!
Thes Socks Fit Shoe Size:
-Small:- Men’s Shoe Size: Up to a 9- Women’s Shoe Size: Up to a 10
-Regular- Men’s Shoe Size: 9-13- Women’s Shoe Size: 10-14
No Show socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking
All that tech in a luxury no show sock is a cheat code.
What you'll love about these no show socks...
- Bamboo yarn is so incredibly soft, it feels just like cashmere against the skin... so soft, it’s hard to believe it's environmentally-friendly.
- Our seams are sewn by hand. Yes, we pay a human as an extra step to sew the seams stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- Our no show socks are guaranteed to stay on your heel - always.
- Our No Show socks are made on 200N Italian-made Lonati machines. They are hand-down the best in the world. It's a difference that you can feel.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
I love the metalic detail in these socks! It looks so pretty and holds up great to washing.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Incredibly soft with a texture similar to cashmere or silk.
Made from environmentally-friendly bamboo on a closed Loop system leaving minimal environmental impact.
Absorbs moisture 300% better than cotton.
Bamboo is known for superior ventilation keeping the foot cool and dry.
Superior moisture absorption and evaporation.
Fantastic shape retention at least 20% better than cotton over the long-term product lifecycle.
- Daniel Clarke