Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Bamboo Rayon
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
Solid black no show socks are guaranteed to make the heavy rotation... Clean, uncomplicated, and versatile black no shows for daily use.
Made out of premium bamboo fabric and complete with the most advanced sock-tech on the market today. We guarantee our no shows will stay on and never slip off the heel into your shoe. We solved that problem once-and-for-all. Ours stay in place until you take them off. Guaranteed!
Our promise - mega-comfortable no shows socks that live up to the hype or your money back.
Ideal for all situations from date-night to the gym our no shows won't slip. Pair these socks with nice sneakers for the best experience.
Thes Socks Fit Shoe Size:
-Small:- Men’s Shoe Size: Up to a 9- Women’s Shoe Size: Up to a 10
-Regular- Men’s Shoe Size: 9-13- Women’s Shoe Size: 10-14
No Show socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking
All that tech in a luxury no show sock is a cheat code.
What you'll love about these no show socks...
- Bamboo yarn is so incredibly soft, it feels just like cashmere against the skin... so soft, it’s hard to believe it's environmentally-friendly.
- Our seams are sewn by hand. Yes, we pay a human as an extra step to sew the seams stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- Our no show socks are guaranteed to stay on your heel - always.
- Our No Show socks are made on 200N Italian-made Lonati machines. They are hand-down the best in the world. It's a difference that you can feel.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Incredibly soft with a texture similar to cashmere or silk.
Made from environmentally-friendly bamboo on a closed Loop system leaving minimal environmental impact.
Absorbs moisture 300% better than cotton.
Bamboo is known for superior ventilation keeping the foot cool and dry.
Superior moisture absorption and evaporation.
Fantastic shape retention at least 20% better than cotton over the long-term product lifecycle.
- Daniel Clarke