Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Bamboo Rayon
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
The Euler has a navy blue base with a split-dot design. One half of the dots is red and the light blue. This sock also plays well with almost every color in the closet. All blue, brown, white, red pair really well this these dress socks.
We added a complete undetectable flat-toe seam because no one likes feeling seams, an arch support to keep the foot from sliding in the sock, and a deeper contoured heel so your foot sits down in the sock as it should. In addition, The Euler has the latest version of our patent pending silicone TrueStay™ technology that keeps the socks in place and exactly where you put them until you take them off. All that tech, wrapped in the softest yarn known to man, Bamboo. Our socks are so mega-soft, it’s hard to believe they’re environmentally friendly too.
Medium / Regular Fits Shoe Size- Fits Men Size - 8-13- Fits Women Size - 9-14
Dress socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking
All that tech in a luxury dress sock is a cheat code.
What you'll love about these dress socks...
- Bamboo yarn is so incredibly soft, it feels just like cashmere against the skin... so soft, it’s hard to believe it's environmentally-friendly.
- Our seams are sewn by hand. Yes, we pay a human to connect our seams stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- These socks have our patented TrueStay™ technology. This ensures out dress socks won't slip down your leg - ever.
- Our Boardroom dress socks are made on 200N Italian-made Lonati machines. They are hand-down the best in the world. It's a difference that you can feel.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Incredibly soft with a texture similar to cashmere or silk.
Made from environmentally-friendly bamboo on a closed Loop system leaving minimal environmental impact.
Absorbs moisture 300% better than cotton.
Bamboo is known for superior ventilation keeping the foot cool and dry.
Superior moisture absorption and evaporation.
Fantastic shape retention at least 20% better than cotton over the long-term product lifecycle.
- Daniel Clarke