This was well worth the price. The socks fit really well and stay on my leg.
Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Bamboo Rayon
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
Hit “reset” with this massive 10-pack mystery box of premium dress socks. This bundle will take you from the office to the gym to a night out on the town and never slip. We packed this bundle with design and functionality.
Several of our DeadSoxy Hq favs are in this 10-pack mystery sock box. When you combine premium bamboo yarn and TrueStay™ technology, you have a sock that is soft, durable, and will not slip down your leg. Remember every single one of our socks are backed by a love them or they’re free money-back guarantee.
This bundle is valued at $170, for only $99.
$9.95 for a pair of premium dress socks
Medium / Regular Fits Shoe Size- Fits Men Size - 8-13- Fits Women Size - 9-14
Dress socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking
All that tech in a luxury dress sock is a cheat code.
What you'll love about these dress socks...
- Bamboo yarn is so incredibly soft, it feels just like cashmere against the skin... so soft, it’s hard to believe it's environmentally-friendly.
- Our seams are sewn by hand. Yes, we pay a human to connect our seams stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- These socks have our patented TrueStay™ technology. This ensures out dress socks won't slip down your leg - ever.
- Our Boardroom dress socks are made on 200N Italian-made Lonati machines. They are hand-down the best in the world. It's a difference that you can feel.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Incredibly soft with a texture similar to cashmere or silk.
Made from environmentally-friendly bamboo on a closed Loop system leaving minimal environmental impact.
Absorbs moisture 300% better than cotton.
Bamboo is known for superior ventilation keeping the foot cool and dry.
Superior moisture absorption and evaporation.
Fantastic shape retention at least 20% better than cotton over the long-term product lifecycle.
- Daniel Clarke