Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Bamboo Rayon
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
The color of Tellus is called “cinnamon stick.” We love this color because of the versatility and the warmth of the hue. These premium dress socks can carry from spring to fall without missing a beat. The design may be basic, but the DeadSoxy upgrade takes it to another level.
The Tellus comes with all the most advanced tech on the market. Including a completely flat-toe seam because no one likes to feel a seam, an arch support to keep the foot from sliding in the sock, and a deeper heel contour so your foot sits down securely in the sock as it should.
The Tellus also has the latest version of our patent pending silicone TrueStay™ technology that keeps the socks in place and exactly where you put them until you take them off. All that tech, wrapped in the softest yarn known to man, Bamboo. Our socks are so mega-soft, it’s hard to believe they’re environmentally friendly too.
Medium / Regular Fits Shoe Size- Fits Men Size - 8-13- Fits Women Size - 9-14
Dress socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking
All that tech in a luxury dress sock is a cheat code.
What you'll love about these dress socks...
- Bamboo yarn is so incredibly soft, it feels just like cashmere against the skin... so soft, it’s hard to believe it's environmentally-friendly.
- Our seams are sewn by hand. Yes, we pay a human to connect our seams stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- These socks have our patented TrueStay™ technology. This ensures out dress socks won't slip down your leg - ever.
- Our Boardroom dress socks are made on 200N Italian-made Lonati machines. They are hand-down the best in the world. It's a difference that you can feel.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Incredibly soft with a texture similar to cashmere or silk.
Made from environmentally-friendly bamboo on a closed Loop system leaving minimal environmental impact.
Absorbs moisture 300% better than cotton.
Bamboo is known for superior ventilation keeping the foot cool and dry.
Superior moisture absorption and evaporation.
Fantastic shape retention at least 20% better than cotton over the long-term product lifecycle.
- Daniel Clarke