Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Bamboo Rayon
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
The Isa is a stunning monochromatic greyscale small stripe dress sock. Small stripes always look great on socks and the different shades of grey means it's super easy to pair this with anything black, blue, grey, or other cool tones.
We added a complete undetectable flat-toe seam because no one likes feeling seams, an arch support to keep the foot from sliding in the sock, and a deeper contoured heel so your foot sits down in the sock as it should.
Most importantly, Isa also has the latest version of our patent pending silicone TrueStay™ technology that keeps the socks in place and exactly where you put them on the leg. With all that tech, wrapped the softest yarn known to man, Bamboo… It’s hard to believe they’re environmentally-friendly too.
Medium / Regular Fits Shoe Size- Fits Men Size - 8-13- Fits Women Size - 9-14
Dress socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking
All that tech in a luxury dress sock is a cheat code.
What you'll love about these dress socks...
- Bamboo yarn is so incredibly soft, it feels just like cashmere against the skin... so soft, it’s hard to believe it's environmentally-friendly.
- Our seams are sewn by hand. Yes, we pay a human to connect our seams stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- These socks have our patented TrueStay™ technology. This ensures out dress socks won't slip down your leg - ever.
- Our Boardroom dress socks are made on 200N Italian-made Lonati machines. They are hand-down the best in the world. It's a difference that you can feel.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Incredibly soft with a texture similar to cashmere or silk.
Made from environmentally-friendly bamboo on a closed Loop system leaving minimal environmental impact.
Absorbs moisture 300% better than cotton.
Bamboo is known for superior ventilation keeping the foot cool and dry.
Superior moisture absorption and evaporation.
Fantastic shape retention at least 20% better than cotton over the long-term product lifecycle.
- Daniel Clarke