Here is the exact fabric makeup:
- 75% Bamboo Rayon
- 20% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
The Cookson’s deep green base color is called “storm.” The tone and the leaf inspired design accents make the sock mysteriously cool. Subtle yet powerful built right into a dress sock.
The Cookson has it all… All the best sock-tech on the market. Including: a flat toe seam because no one likes seams, an arch support to keep the foot from sliding in the sock, and a deeper heel contour for a sleeker and more secure fit. Additionally, the Cookson comes equipped with also has the latest version of our patent pending silicone TrueStay™ technology that keeps the socks in place on the leg. With all that tech, wrapped the softest yarn known to man, Bamboo… It’s hard to believe they’re environmentally-friendly too.
Medium / Regular Fits Shoe Size- Fits Men Size - 8-13- Fits Women Size - 9-14
Dress socks loaded with great features:- Moisture-Wicking
All that tech in a luxury dress sock is a cheat code.
What you'll love about these dress socks...
- Bamboo yarn is so incredibly soft, it feels just like cashmere against the skin... so soft, it’s hard to believe it's environmentally-friendly.
- Our seams are sewn by hand. Yes, we pay a human to connect our seams stitch-by-stitch to ensure they're flat and undetectable against the skin.
- These socks have our patented TrueStay™ technology. This ensures out dress socks won't slip down your leg - ever.
- Our Boardroom dress socks are made on 200N Italian-made Lonati machines. They are hand-down the best in the world. It's a difference that you can feel.
- Backed by a Money-Back guarantee. if you don't love them, the first pair is on us.
Socks so soft you’ll want to wear them to bed - seriously.
Incredibly soft with a texture similar to cashmere or silk.
Made from environmentally-friendly bamboo on a closed Loop system leaving minimal environmental impact.
Absorbs moisture 300% better than cotton.
Bamboo is known for superior ventilation keeping the foot cool and dry.
Superior moisture absorption and evaporation.
Fantastic shape retention at least 20% better than cotton over the long-term product lifecycle.
- Daniel Clarke